by Juliette Michaels
Enemy Lines is the story of Rebel Leader Rachel Lawton and Sovereignty Agent Noah Connor struggling to survive in a dystopian America. Rachel is being set up for a traitor’s fall while Noah has been sent in to assure her assassination. Can Rachel stop Noah from trading intelligence that will affect thousands of lives? When Noah starts to fall in love, will he go through with the assassination or put other lives at risk by letting Rachel live?
Juliette Michaels is a New Adult and Adult Romance writer (Juliette writes YA under the pen A.J.M. Mousseau.)
I was born in San Diego and have lived all over the U.S. including New York, Hawaii, Vermont, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Montana, Arizona, and Washington state.
I am a university student studying Modern Literature and Creative Writing.
*My 85 pound golden retriever Titan likes to sleep on my feet when I write.
*I write from my home which at the moment is a 36 foot recreational vehicle my family and me have been adventuring in for the past three years.
*If I were a superhero, my arch nemesis would be commas and mean people.
*I love books, music, movies, traveling, and adventures.
*I love writing passionate and angsty; fun and light; fantastical and imaginative novels with amazing characters, complex worlds, and a lot of hot and sexy spice.
*I love writing with music on and include playlists for my books on my websites!
*I write in a notebook, with different colored inks for mood, characters, and situations. My first edit is when I move the story into my laptop.
* My favorite place to write is outside.
* I am a university student at TTU online.
* I live with my family in a 36 foot RV and live throughout America and Canada. Psst… soon hope to visit Europe!
* For my pen name, I use my middle name, Juliette and my husband’s first name, Michael as my last <3 Romantic isn’t it?
* I have lots of kids. Give me a minute to count… Six! I homeschool/unschool too, along with my fantastic husband.